INCLUDED IN ALL 26 LEVELED SETS:
1. A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
2. A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
3. A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at each level (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level to the next).
4. 36-40 reading comprehension (fiction and nonfiction) and word work objectives that are appropriate for each specific reading level.
5. Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
6. “I Can” statements for each objective.
***** Every Reading Informational, Reading Literature, and Reading Foundational standard is linked to more than one objective.
7. 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each objective.
8. A Printable graphic organizer for EVERY objective, perfect for independent practice and assessment.
9. Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.